Monday, October 02, 2006

LonelyGirl15 Videos

#0 ”LonelyGirl15 a.k.a Bree a.k.a. Jessica Rose Exposed” - Lonelygirl15 was a fake and is Jessica Rose an aspiring actress from New Zealand living in L.A. Visit the link above for more Lonelygirl15 pics, video and chat room. Despite some claims to the contrary this video was the first definitive proof that Jessica Rose was Lonelygirl15.

#1 “The first post…an introduction to “Bree” - Daniel is Bree’s only friend, and he, of course, has a crush on her. This caused some problems between them, but they’ve gotten over it. This is one of several “Proving Science Wrong” videos that seem to indicate that Bree doesn’t hold science in a very high regard.

#2 “Proving Science Wrong and Dad Talks to Daniel” - Daniel and Bree got in a huge fight after she found out how Daniel felt about her religious camp…

#3 “Her, Religion and Daniel” - The Drama of Daniel and Bree is resolved after Daniel shows up at her play…but the plot thickens with this posting, as we learn about “the ceremony”.

#4 “A Change in Bree’s Life” - Today my parents told me some interesting news. I generally don't talk about my religion, but I wanted to share this with you guys.

#5 “Poor Pluto” - This posting furthers the strangeness of the last few installments as a humorous bit about Pluto being downgraded to Dwarf Planet suddenly turns uncomfortable when Bree reveals that her brief stay in public school was marred by students claiming she “did something” with a teacher…

#6 “House Arrest” - Big surprise, my dad was waiting up for me when I got home...

#7 “A Change In My Life” - Today my parents told me some interesting news. I generally don't talk about my religion, but I wanted to share this with you guys.

#8 “Bree The Cookie Monster” - So everyone knows I'm not a great cook. But since so many people sent me recipes - most of which were COOKIES - I couldn't resist a bake off!!

#9 “Mysteries of My Past... REVEALED!” - Daniel is giving me the silent treatment right now, and I was bored and didn't have much to talk about, so I just talk about places I have lived. I did all the editing myself and even used some tricky speeded up stuff (Yay!).

#10 “How My Parents Met” - You see, it all happened in England...

#11 “My Difficult Decision” - Well, this is really sad but I don't know what else I can do.

#12 “In The Park” - Daniel and I went to park..

#13 “The Equinox” - Yup, that's right I'm going to an Equinox celebration with my parents. Very exciting. :)

#14 “Learning To Drive” - Daniel took me out and taught me how to drive.

#15 “My First Kiss” - What is the deal with kissing? It's really quite weird when you think about it...

#16 “What's A Date?” - Um, Daniel wanted to know if the other night in the park was a date... I consult P. Monkey (he's good for that).

#17 “I'm Going to the Party!” - Yep, I'm going :)

#18 “Should I Or Shouldn't I?” - Daniel invited me to a party, and my Dad said I couldn't go... but I'm thinking of going anyway...

#19 “Swimming!” - We went up to the river and I went swimming. Daniel was LAME and didn't want to go in the water... but... well you'll see!

#20 “I'm Really, Really, Really Excited!” - Daniel came to my play last night and you all knew before I did! Anyways it was so sweet of him to do that and I'm really happy, and I just HAD to post this video and show you guys :)

#21 “A Peace Offering (and P. Monkey Boogies)” - Daniel and I still aren't talking so I did a little reading to decide how to solve this problem. I figured I should make a peace offering. I did all the editing (duh) and I'm getting better at the speeded up stuff. Hope u like!

#22 “I Probably Shouldn't Post This...” - Today was really crummy because Daniel came over and we were supposed to work through our problems, but instead we got in a big fight. It sucked. I'm still mad... urrrghgh!

#23 “What Did Daniel and Dad Talk About?” - Basically I chase Daniel around with the camera and try to get him to tell me what he talked to my dad about. Oooooh and a little Purple Monkey :)

#24 “Daniel The Neanderthal” - Basically I test Daniel on what kind of a caveman he would have made... "descended from hunter gatherers" pshaw!

#25 “The Tolstoy Principle (and Dad "talks" to Daniel)” - We made another proving science wrong, this time about the Tolstoy Principle (from Jared Diamond's great book... Guns, Germs, and Steel)... and my Dad decided to be annoying and have a "talk" with Daniel. Whatever :(

#26 “My Lazy Eye (and P. Monkey gets Funky!)” - So, after all the drama (which I apologize for... I know I shouldn't have posted, he shouldn't have posted, blah blah) I'm back to my normal stuff. Hope u like it :)

#27 “He Said, She Said” - Daniel finally called me back! Things were said, treaties were struck, the Force is back in balance. We celebrated by making this video!

#28 “Boy Problems...” - I was teasing Daniel about the hiking video... and I guess you guys were right...

#29 “My Parents... Let Us Go Hiking!!!” - Basically Daniel and I got to go hiking yesterday and he edited it into a cool summery video...yeah summer!

#30 “Daniel Returns, and More Interesting Factoids (Yay!)” - Sorry about all the drama, but I was pretty mad and just posted that video. Anyways, Daniel is back, everything is okay and we decorate my room. Oh, and I talk about turtles and ants :)

#31 “My Parents Suck...” - Basically, I talk about how my parents ruined my 4th of July... sorry about the crappy editing. Happy "Independence" Day :(

#32 “Grillz feat. Danielbeast, LG15, P. Monkey, and O'n.” - Daniel and I are sick of all the negative comments and stuff that happened this weekend, so we're doing a bit of a makeover...meet LG15, the Danielbeast, P. Monkey and O'n. Step 2 us if U dare!

#33 “The Danielbeast” - All of you wanted to see Daniel so...here he is! He doesn't like blogging, he thinks it's "beneath him" (whatever) I had to kind of trick him, also, this is the first video I edited without his help :)

#34 “School Work in Summer... BLECHH!!!” - I talk about being home schooled, and do a little bit of studying... um, also give some cooool information about stuff that I'm learning. (Daniel writing) and I do some sick azzzz editing!!

#35 “Purple Monkey” - Um, yeah this is kind of retarded... but Daniel thought it was funny when we made it and he said I should put it up... so here it is :)

#36 “First Blog / Dorkiness Prevails” - So, I finally got a web cam and got it working (ugh, harder than I thought...). Hope you like it :)

#37 “Proving Science Wrong...with Lonelybeast” - We LOVED your spoofs (okay, not ALL of them), so we thought we should do one of our own. Hope you like it! It took FOREVER to make one where Daniel wasn't laughing!!!

#38 “Proving Science Wrong!” - Does science really have the answer to EVERYTHING? I don't think so, and here's PROOF! Enjoy :)

No comments: