Monday, January 08, 2007

South Korea has the Highest Broadband Internet Penetration per capita

Did you know that South Korea has the highest broadband Internet penetration per capita in the world?

South Korea is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The citizens of this nation of 49 million people are well connected with a myriad of personal communications services.

Here's my article: http://esofthub.sulekha.com/blog/post/2006/09/a-comparison-of-data-communications-in-the-united.htm

7 comments:

Tisha! said...

Isn't that interesting...I'm working on a doc on ubiquitous technologies and broadband and come across your blog! Yes Asia is so far ahead of us !!

I joined your community on MyBlogLog.

esofthub said...

Yes, I thought it was interesting, too. It was surprising to learn that the US was lagging behind Korea.

Tisha, thanks for joining mybloglog community.

Diana said...

That's very interesting. It's odd how we take things for granted on our own world.

esofthub said...

Diana, I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for visiting.

The Bizarre Jokester (WOW!) said...

Hi!

I recently exchanged links with you through The JOKES Blog

Now i've started another blog -
Amazingly Bizarre

Would you like to exchange links with this blog too? Please do!

If u agree, just leave me a comment after linking to me,and i'll link back to u immediately!

Thanks!

:)

Troy Donovan said...

Ok how many of them are legally conencted? lmao

esofthub said...

troy--I would say most of them. :)