Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Top Blog Skins Available

Now that you made an insightful post, wouldn't it be nice if someone actually read it. Bloggers will visit your site, but if it's poorly designed, they will be out in a flash. If you are like me, I'm always needing advice (i.e. template) when it comes to color/font/format schemes. I found a site that might be able to help you. It's called BlogSkins. They have some cool skins done by some of best people around in the blogging community. You can instantly and easily download them to your own Blogger, Movable Type, or other-powered site.

5 comments:

Henry said...

Hey, I can provide you manual directory submission services at a very low cost. I just charge $50 for 1000 submissions and I have a team of 20. I can even provide you with references in US and Canada. If you find this interesting please contact me immediately on my yahoo messenger id "cybotrix1" or msn messenger id "henry.funk@hotmail.com" or email me on henryy.funk@gmail.com. Waiting for your response. Thanks a lot and take care :)

Warmest regards,
Henry

Saradevil said...

I think with blogskins it is worth the time, patience, and google skills necessary to learn to modify your own template to impress people. I've yet to find a template designed by someone else that will really make me happy.

esofthub said...

saradevil, when I reviewed your site, I had to agree with you. Your site has some unique requirements. Nice job. I see we are both expats (Korea). I also noticed we both know of total-spender, another expat.

Saradevil said...

Ah, thanks for looking. And the kudos. I'm a fan of Kudos. I had to take down my old blogroll to put up the new template, but I'm working on getting links back up. Thinking I might have to give you a web high five via linkage.

esofthub said...

And thank you for browsing my blog. Btw, I linked to your blog. expat out...