For a couple of my sites, I use shared hosting. I noticed that one of my sites was sluggish and I suspected that there were too many websites or IP neighbors on the host server. I found this one site that performs a reverse lookup and then displays the total count of My IP Neighbors along with their linked URL. You can view each site serially on the same webpage.
You can check whether your website is crowded with hundreds of other sites or not. I noticed that a few of my neighbors were related to the gambling and porn genre. There goes the neighborhood. I decided it was time to move files and find less and somewhat desirable neighbors.
Is your website sluggish? Check out who are IP neighbors.
Here is an example of the IP for this blog.
softhub.blogspot.com has the IP address: 184.108.40.206
1645 found with the IP 220.127.116.11
1) blogspot.com (view site)
2) valueblogreview.blogspot.com (view site)
3) ayearincomics.blogspot.com (view site)
4) supergengcell.blogspot.com (view site)
5) chubarama.blogspot.com (view site)
6) dungmsteph.blogspot.com (view site)
7) smartbro.blogspot.com (view site)
8) labnol.blogspot.com (view site)